Every mobile screen repaired or replaced by Alfalah Mobiles comes with a 3-month warranty.
In addition, we provide 3 months warranty on all the other spare parts that we replace:
3-month warranty period includes:
- A screen/LCD that does not function as it is designed.
- Display issues that are related to the quality of the screen, specifically touch problems.
- Any other spare parts that our technician replaces.
- How do I claim my warranty?
In order to claim your warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the service details and the invoice you received at the time of repair.
- How long will it take Alfalah Mobiles to resolve my issue if it is under warranty?
Our team will respond within 48 hours to 72 hours after sending us a query. You will get acknowledgment over mail for your query, and your issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
- The warranty won’t apply in the following situations:
- We do not cover any accidental damage, and our warranty stands null and void in all such related cases.
- Internal components of the device or screen have been affected by excessive or critical damage.
- If the frame bends, twists, or cracks due to mishandling, it will not be entertained.
- Mistreatment of the screen, such as hard pressing, can cause discoloration or lining.
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer self-repairs
- If the data is lost due to the repair result, customers are suggested to keep a backup of all the crucial data in their device.
- Refund Policy:
- At first, our technician tries to fix your problem.
- If our technician fails to resolve the problem, he replaces the existing part with a new one if the parts are available in our store.
If we are unable to provide the new parts, we refund your expense, and a 20% labor charge will be deducted.