Oppo Phone Repairs Sydney
If you need to fix your damaged Oppo Phone and you really need a reliable phone repair expert, don’t worry. You are at the right place. The best quality service and professionalism is our identity.
We repair all Oppo phone models
- 100% satisfied customers & Guarantee
- Well Qualified and Professional Technicians
- No charges on Analysis and Opinions
- Devices will be completely sealed from dust and moisture
- Quick and Fast Turnaround time for Repair
- Service prices are much lower than any other service centre
- About an 95% chance of fixing your water damaged
- Original Parts for your Device
- Guarantee for Mobile Phones
Mobile Phone Faqs
We are Sydney’s most proficient Smart Phone Repair specialist. Our technicians are competent enough to deal with any smartphone model. Bring your phone to any of our mobile repair shops located at Punchbowl. Our friendly staff will quickly identify the issue and rectify it within no time. We are proud to offer smartphone repair services at very cheap prices.
How does Alfalah Mobiles repair service work?
Currently, we have a mobile phone shop in Sydney in Punchbowl. Our repair process is quite simple.
- You email the mobile phone problem and book an appointment with our technical staff.
- After identifying the issue, we will give you an instant repair price so you know exactly what it will cost.
- Once you give go ahead signal than our technicians will fix it and deliver it within the given time.
Once the customer is 100% satisfied then he will pay the repair cost.
How much does it cost to repair smartphone?
It depends upon the brand and model of your phone. If there is a need of replacement then few brands genuine parts are quite costly. But for rough idea, please select your phone brand from the menu and see the estimated price mentioned with the phone model.
Do you offer warranty on smartphone repairs?
Yes. Once the customer is 100% satisfied with our repair work, He would pay the cost and in return we give 90 days warranty.
Will you still charge if for any reason you wouldn't be able to fix my phone?
We believe on ‘No Fix No Repair Cost’ policy. So, if your phone will not be fixed, you don’t need to pay anything.